Turn videos into active learning experiences for K-12 students in any environment by embedding checks for understanding, such as Open-Ended and Multiple-Choice Questions. Educators can add their own questions too.
- Deliver smaller chunks of information and check for understanding in real time.
- Can be used in live mode or student paced mode.
- Receive both real time and post session report from the students who have completed the video activity
- Nearpod Library of Videos culturally relevant, standards-aligned, engaging videos, and supports research-based instructional approaches. Video showing how to search library.
- Videos from trusted education publishers such as CrashCourse, BBC, LearnZillion, and Common Sense Education.
Create your own from scratch and add your own questions
- YouTube videos
- Upload your own videos