Digital Learning has become more important after recent events in history. Shifting face-to-face learning to a blended learning model takes training and practice. The Nevada Digital Learning Collaborative is here to help you make that transition.
We have resources for educators AND families, as we recognize our families have become our education partners in a larger capacity and need those supports as well. Together, we will ensure that high-quality, standards-aligned curriculum is consistently taught in Nevada no matter what the future brings.
Here are our latest resources:
- Podcasts: Digital Engineer Spotlight – Heidi Carr
- Blog Post: Creating Effective Science Assessments Using Stanford’s NGSS Assessment Tools
- Podcasts: Digital Engineer Spotlight – Terra Graves
- Podcasts: Digital Engineer Spotlight – Dr. LeAnn Morris
- Nevada Digital Learning Collaborative – Quick Reference Guide