Digital Learning has become more important after recent events in history. Shifting face-to-face learning to a blended learning model takes training and practice. The Nevada Digital Learning Collaborative is here to help you make that transition.
We have resources for educators AND families, as we recognize our families have become our education partners in a larger capacity and need those supports as well. Together, we will ensure that high-quality, standards-aligned curriculum is consistently taught in Nevada no matter what the future brings.
Here are our latest resources:
- Blog Post: Using the Swivl Device to Encourage Communication in the Classroom with Remote Learners
- Video Chat: Discover- Discovery Education Experience through the parent eyes.
- Blog Post: Using the 360° Meeting Owl Device to Facilitate Engagement with Remote Learners
- Podcast: CTE Month Part II
- Podcast: CTE Month Part I