In an attempt to evaluate the access and efficacy of digital learning in Nevada, we have developed these three surveys directed to educators, families, and students. We encourage all members of these groups to complete these short surveys to help us develop additional resources and support district and family efforts in whatever educational environment (face-to-face, online, or blended) that our students are participating in. Thank you for your support and click the appropriate link below – either EDUCATORS, FAMILIES, or STUDENTS.
latest resources POSTED
- Blog Post: Using the Swivl Device to Encourage Communication in the Classroom with Remote Learners
- Video Chat: Discover- Discovery Education Experience through the parent eyes.
- Blog Post: Using the 360° Meeting Owl Device to Facilitate Engagement with Remote Learners
- Podcast: CTE Month Part II
- Podcast: CTE Month Part I