In an attempt to evaluate the access and efficacy of digital learning in Nevada, we have developed these three surveys directed to educators, families, and students. We encourage all members of these groups to complete these short surveys to help us develop additional resources and support district and family efforts in whatever educational environment (face-to-face, online, or blended) that our students are participating in. Thank you for your support and click the appropriate link below – either EDUCATORS, FAMILIES, or STUDENTS.
latest resources POSTED
- Podcasts: Digital Engineer Spotlight – Heidi Carr
- Blog Post: Creating Effective Science Assessments Using Stanford’s NGSS Assessment Tools
- Podcasts: Digital Engineer Spotlight – Terra Graves
- Podcasts: Digital Engineer Spotlight – Dr. LeAnn Morris
- Nevada Digital Learning Collaborative – Quick Reference Guide