Click here for a downloadable PDF.
Exploring Digital Learning Across the State
February 22nd – February 27th
Join us in celebrating Nevada Digital Learning Week this year by tuning in to daily Zoom calls highlighting the great work of individuals across Nevada.
Sessions will be hosted 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. each day. If you are unable to attend, each recording will be posted to our Nevada Digital Learning website.
- Monday 2/22/21 – The Introduction
- Hear from our State Superintendent, Jhone Ebert, as well as the two Education Programs Professionals responsible for the creation of the Nevada Digital Learning Collaborative.
- Tuesday 2/23/21 – Behind the Scenes
- Hear from The Nevada Department of Education staff and what work is being done to support digital learning at the state level.
- Wednesday 2/24/21 – From the Field
- Hear from our dedicated educators and an administrator on innovative ways they are implementing digital learning in their school districts.
- Thursday 2/25/21 – Student Voice
- Hear from students in our schools to learn more about their experience with the world of digital learning.
- Friday 2/26/21 – Moving Forward
- Hear from our 2021 Nevada Teacher of the Year, Juliana Urtubey, on lessons learned and the path forward in 2021.
- Saturday 2/27/21 – Professional Learning
- Nevada K-12 Computer Science Summit
Register in advance for this meeting series:
Click Here for Link to Register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Questions? Submit them here.
Can’t tune in for our daily calls? No problem! Join us for our social media challenge using the hash tag #NVDLweek21 and show us what amazing things you and your colleagues are doing with digital learning. Post a lesson, reflection, success story, etc. and make sure to tag #NVDLweek21.