This Interactive Game built in Google Slides is a fun way to introduce yourself to your students. Directions are included for you to be able to edit this resource and make it your own. It would also be a great way to introduce a new topic to students or have them review content. You could even share this project with students and have them make a slide deck introducing themselves or create a review game for their peers.
latest resources POSTED
- Podcasts: Digital Engineer Spotlight – Heidi Carr
- Blog Post: Creating Effective Science Assessments Using Stanford’s NGSS Assessment Tools
- Podcasts: Digital Engineer Spotlight – Terra Graves
- Podcasts: Digital Engineer Spotlight – Dr. LeAnn Morris
- Nevada Digital Learning Collaborative – Quick Reference Guide