Click here for a downloadable PDF.
Help Nevada Students Take Ownership of their Digital Lives with Digital Citizenship
Hosted by LeAnn Morris, Ph.D., CETL
Instructional Technology Coordinator Carson City School District
Join this seven-part webinar series to learn how to help Nevada students take ownership of their digital lives by learning about digital citizenship. Learn about digital citizenship curriculum and family engagement resources and digital elements including: respect (safety) with rights & responsibility, security & privacy, and health & welfare; educate (savvy) with communication & collaboration, fluency & literacy, and commerce; and protect (social) with etiquette, access, and law.
Sessions will be hosted live from 5:30-6:15 (30 minutes followed by an optional 15-minute question and answer) on the third Thursday of each month on the following dates:
- 10/15/20–Kick-off to National Digital Citizenship, October 19-23, 2020 with activity ideas for each day
- 11/19/20–K-12 Digital Citizenship Curriculum and Family Engagement Resources
- 12/17/20–Overview of Digital Citizenship Elements, Frameworks, and Standards
- 1/21/21–Digital Citizenship Safety: Rights & Responsibility, Security & Privacy, and Health & Welfare
- 2/18/21–Digital Citizenship Savvy: Communication & Collaboration, Fluency & Literacy, and Commerce
- 3/18/21–Digital Citizenship Social: Etiquette, Access, and Law
- 4/15/21–Student Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
Register for this webinar series at https://forms.gle/BNj7UnSvcpbqRMCp7
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nevada Department of Education is providing this artifact as a public service and it is provided for informational purposes only. It is not a statement of official state policy nor should it be construed as legal advice on any subject matter, it is neither a legal interpretation nor a statement of state policy.
Nevada Digital Learning Collaborative | www.nvdigitallearning.org | October 2020