Click here for a downloadable PDF.
Teacher Exploration of GeoGebra
GeoGebra is a free dynamic mathematics software that can be
used for geometry, algebra, statistics, and calculus. This
software can be downloaded or can be accessed with an
- Interactive for Students
- Create Custom Activities
- Easy to Navigate for Both Teachers and Students
- Visual Representation of Math Concepts
Link to task: https://www.geogebra.org/m/UvUhndtF
- Begin by creating a class code, then sharing the code with the students.
- Students can access each task within the activity at their own pace. View the completion of each task through the “Task Overview.”
- To view student responses, individually select each task. There is an option to hide student names for anonymity.
- To end the activity, simply have the students exit from the webpage.
Video of students completing task:
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVXvNZ yVXvNZ-Ch -Q&feature=emb_logo
More resources: GeoGebra demonstration video by the North Carolina School of Science and Math (NCSSM NCSSM) or tutorials created by the developers of GeoGebra.
Nevada Digital Learning Collaborative | www.nvdigitallearning.org | @NevadaReady | 8/2020 | Disclaimer | bit.ly/nde-DL-playlist